Nitter is a free and open source alternative Twitter front-end focused on privacy. The source is available on GitHub at https://github.com/zedeus/nitter
- All requests go through the backend, client never talks to Twitter
- Uses Twitter's unofficial API (no rate limits or developer account required)
- Lightweight (for @nim_lang, 60KB vs 784KB from twitter.com)
- RSS feeds
- Mobile support (responsive design)
- AGPLv3 licensed, no proprietary instances permitted
Nitter's GitHub wiki contains instances and browser extensions maintained by the community.
Why use Nitter?
In the future a simple account system will be added that lets you follow Twitter users, allowing you to have a clean chronological timeline without needing a Twitter account.
Visit and test Nitter: https://nitter.nixnet.services/View about BiH Link on Nitter